I’ve been finding it so easy to become lethargic during this lockdown time. As Spring eases into Summer though, I’ve decided there’s no time like the present to shake things up, so I’ve been having mini dance parties with myself. It’s a great way to just take a few minutes to get the blood flowing and stretch in the middle of long days of sitting.
If you fancy having your own mini dance party, here are 10 songs to get your booty moving!
You can find the full playlist on Spotify here.
1. Dancing In The Street – Martha Reeves
2. Groove Is In The Heart – Deee-Lite
3. My Patch – Jim Noir
4. Walk Like A Panther – The All Seeing I
5. Wristband – Paul Simon
6. The Garden – Cut Chemist
7. I Like It Like That – Pete Rodriguez
8. Madness – Prince Buster
9. Reggae Got Soul – Toots & The Maytals
10. Superstylin’ – Groove Armada